Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital Elite controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 20 degrees Fahrenheit for reliable cooking
- E-Z drain grease management system draws all of your excess liquids into a bucket underneath
- Versatile grill allows you to smoke, grill, bake, roast or braise for multiple cooking options
- Large capacity hopper allows you to hold up to 18 lbs of pellets at once
The Tailgater from Traeger offers the convenience and rich flavor of a wood burning pellet grill in a more compact size. With a smaller footprint and legs that fold flat, the Tailgater blue 20 pellet grill is perfect for apartment balconies, tailgating, or anywhere else you want to bring the wood-fired flavor. This grill is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts 19,500 BTUs of cooking power. The 300 square inches of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The EZ-Fold legs offer maximum portability, letting you quickly place the grill in the bed of your truck, the back of your SUV, or the trunk of your car and be on your way. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The Digital Elite controller displays the temperature inside the grill on the bright orange LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector probe which keeps the preset temperature within 20 degrees. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Tailgater Pellet Grill On Cart - Blue
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality