Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital Pro controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for precision cooking
- Dual probe meat thermometers allow you to grill different cuts of meat to different temperatures
- Stainless steel side shelves add prep space and an enclosed storage space for wood pellets or BBQ tools
- Large capacity hopper allows you to hold up to 18 lbs of pellets at once
Take your wood-fired cooking skills to the next level with the Pro series from Traeger. Featuring high a traditional look, stainless steel side tables and enclosed storage space, the Traeger Select Pro Grill is where style meets functionality. This grill body is constructed of durable powder coated steel with a bronze finish and boasts 36,000 BTUs of cooking power. The 806 square inches (31 X 19) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The Pro Series includes an extra grill rack to add another 217 square inches (31 X 7) of grill space over just the main grates, letting you cook a full meal all at one time. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. The Digital Pro controller displays the temperature inside the grill on the bright blue LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector (RTD) probe which takes 60 readings per minute to maintain the preset temperatures within 15 degrees. Dual meat probes give you perfect temperature readings on two items at once. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Select Pro Pellet Grill On Cart - Bronze - 2016 Model
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality