Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital Elite controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 20 degrees Fahrenheit for reliable cooking
- E-Z drain grease management system draws all of your excess liquids into a bucket underneath
- Stainless steel side shelves add prep space and an enclosed storage space for wood pellets or BBQ tools
- Large capacity hopper allows you to hold up to 18 lbs of pellets at once
The Elite series by Traeger combines the rich, full flavor of wood-fired cooking with modern precision. Featuring high quality stainless steel trim, convenient side tables and enclosed storage space, the Traeger Select Grill is where style meets functionality. This grill is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts 36,000 BTUs of cooking power. The 589 square inches (31 X 19) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The Digital Elite controller displays the temperature inside the grill on the bright orange LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector probe which keeps the preset temperature within 20 degrees. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Select Elite Pellet Grill On Cart - TFS60LZAC
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality