New sawhorse cart style features a side bar for stability
- Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital Pro controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for precision cooking
- Dual probe meat thermometers allow you to grill different cuts of meat to different temperatures
- Large capacity hopper (18 pounds) features a clean out for quickly changing smoke flavors
Take your wood-fired cooking skills to the next level with the Pro series from Traeger. With more precise temperature control, rugged all-terrain wheels and a stronger body, the Pro Series pellet grill can tackle any grilling challenge. The Pro series 22 pellet grill is constructed with a stamped bronze lid, durable powder coated steel, and boasts 20,000 BTUs of cooking power. The 572 square inches (22 X 19) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The Pro Series includes an extra grill rack to add another 154 square inches (22 X 7) of grill space over just the main grates, letting you cook a full meal all at one time. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. The Digital Pro controller displays the temperature inside the grill on the bright blue LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector (RTD) probe which takes 60 readings per minute to maintain the preset temperatures within 15 degrees. Dual meat probes give you perfect temperature readings on two items at once. The Pro series also adds a clean out to the hopper, allowing you to quickly change the smoke flavor of the pellets while grilling. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet. The Pro series also features a sawhorse chassis and a lift bar on the side of the barrel, allowing you to easily move the grill around on the patio. The proprietary design and thick legs makes the grill more maneuverable while the large, all-terrain wheels helps the grill roll quietly.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet Grill On Cart - Bronze - TFB57PZB
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality