Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital thermostat control allows you to set the grill and walk away
- E-Z drain grease management system draws all of your excess liquids into a bucket on the side
- The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are
- Large capacity hopper allows you to hold over a bag of pellets at once
Two independently operating units let you manage separate food items simultaneously or use only the space you need. The same features as the Traeger XL times two, plus a handy cargo box. The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are. Become the king of the barbeque as you cook up to 48 chicken quarters or 32 racks of ribs at once! This grill is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts an impressive 144,000 BTUs of cooking power. Boasting the same features as the Traeger XL, but twice, each side maintains a large 1672 square inches (2 racks of 44 X 19 inches) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on this monster grill, the augers begin to feed pellets into the dual firepots while the draft induction fans feed air into them. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepots. The temperature is controlled by a digital thermostat control which allows you to choose a specific temperature that will be maintained by automatically feeding pellets as needed. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. The operating temperature inside your grill is monitored by a resistance temperature detector and is displayed on the bright red LED panel and grease is managed by the E-Z drain system that funnels your excess liquids directly into one of the two buckets located beneath the grill. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Mobile Commercial Trailer Smokehouse
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality