Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital thermostat control allows you to set the grill and walk away
- E-Z drain grease management system draws all of your excess liquids into a bucket on the side
- The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are
- Large capacity hopper allows you to hold over a bag of pellets at once
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib, and even whole hogs. You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your food service operation! The grill is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts of 108,000 BTUs of cooking power. The 7260 square inches (4 racks of 55 X 33 Inches each) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke pork in your mobile smokehouse at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake multiple pizzas right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures, or if you want even grill marks. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. The temperature is controlled by a digital thermostat control which allows you to choose a specific temperature that will be maintained by automatically feeding pellets as needed. The temperature inside your grill is displayed the bright red LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector probe. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. This energy efficient grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Large Mobile Commercial Trailer Smokehouse
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality