New sawhorse cart style features a side bar for stability
- Constructed of cold rolled, powder coated steel for durability
- Digital Pro controller keeps the preset temperature within +/- 15 degrees Fahrenheit for precision cooking
- The 10 pound capacity hopper features a clean out for quickly changing smoke flavors
- Versatile grill allows you to smoke, grill, bake, roast or braise for multiple cooking options
Experience the convenience and rich flavor of a wood burning pellet grill in a more compact size with the Bronson 20 pellet grill. Perfect for smaller households, tailgating or as a second grill for your vacation home, this grill runs off of a standard 110 volt outlet. The stamped lid gives an updated look to this classic grill. The Bronson 20 is constructed of durable powder coated steel, and boasts 19,500 BTUs of cooking power. The 300 square inches (20 X 15) of porcelain coated grilling surface produce excellent sear marks, while being easy to clean. The versatility of this pellet grill allows you to smoke at temperatures as low as 180 degrees and then crank it up to 450 degrees to sear to perfection. The natural airflow inside of the grill allows for convection cooking, so you can bake a pizza right on your grill and do not have to turn your meat, unless cooking with high temperatures or if you want even grill marks. Traeger grills feature an auto-start system that is simple and safe to use. When you turn on the grill, the auger begins to feed pellets into the firepot while the draft induction fan feeds air into it. The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the firepot. The temperature is controlled by a digital thermostat control which allows you to choose a specific temperature that will be maintained by automatically feeding pellets as needed. The temperature inside your grill is displayed the bright red LED panel and is monitored by a resistance temperature detector probe. These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only 2 lbs per hour on high heat, 1 lb per hour on medium heat and only 1/2 lb per hour when smoking. The Bronson 20 pellet grill also features a sawhorse chassis and a lift bar on the side of the barrel, allowing you to easily move the grill around on the patio. The proprietary design and thick legs makes the grill more maneuverable while the large, all-terrain wheels helps the grill roll quietly.
Traeger warrants their pellet grills to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase.
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
9.5 Total Score
Traeger Bronson 20 Pellet Grill On Cart - TFB29PLB
Ease Of Use
Overall Build Quality